C A R E E R S
OLIO HYDROCARBON EXTRACTION TECH
Job Description, Essential Functions and Responsibilities
● The hydrocarbon extraction technician is responsible for safely and compliantly following
company SOP’s to prepare and extract our hydrocarbon concentrates, accurately record
batch data and see the runs through the various stages of post production ensuring all
concentrates are up to company standards.
● This position requires heavy, frequent lifting (60lbs+), bending, kneeling and time spent
outdoors as well as much time spent on your feet.
● Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various
audiences. Strong communication skills are a plus..
● Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to
the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational
rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
● Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees,
management, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
● Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word
processor, Google Suite and the multiple applications involved, METRC, Gmail etc...
● Safely and respectfully operating the extraction equipment while maintaining a clean
● Effectively managing your time and workload, staying busy and productive when there is
downtime. Ability to take initiative and use independent judgment appropriately a plus.
● Perpetually participate in an environment of continuous improvement.
● Ability to recognize and report issues affecting production, both mechanical and personnel
● Valid CO MED Badge
● High school graduate or GED completion
● Positive Attitude, Well Disciplined and a Strong Work Ethic
This position is M-F, 40 hours a week, with potential for overtime available.
Starting compensation: $15.00 - $18.00
Health Benefits (Medical & Dental) after 60 days of employment
Paid Time Off
Eligible for bonuses, merchandise, and additional benefits after 60 days